Dec 7, 2009

And dont forget to slow down


As we say in Estonia, The work is not a rabbit, it does not run away from you!
It may be hard, but its important to enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy.

Am 5 days in week active and one day totally lazy. I used to always have migraine on my free days and it took years to figure out, that am making it myself by planning too much and then not managing all of it. Now I say to myself its OK to do nothing on Sunday, if I don't feel like it. Yesterday I made France toast for breakfast and then just read a book all day. (Of coarse I do live alone and I enjoy the luxury of it.)
My favorite tips from Slow Down Now homepage:
1.Drink a cup of tea, put your feet up and stare idle out of the window.
-That's what I did the whole first day,when I moved to my current flat.
2.Spend more time in the bathtub.
- Sadly my current flat doesn't have bathtub, but my last one did
and I never used the shower.
3.Avoid too much seriousness. Laugh, because you're live on earth
for a limited time only.
- Don't take life too seriously, you don't survive it anyway!
4.Practice doing nothing.
-And don't feel guilty about it!
for more: click on the photo and visit http://slowdownnow.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment